Spike TV and the Ultimate Fighting Championship are teaming up for another season of The Ultimate Fighter reality show. The next season will feature fighters from the 170-pound and 185-pound weight classes.
UFC president Dana White is expected to be at the try-outs alongside Spike TV’s senior vice president of sports and specials, Brian Diamond. The open casting call will take place on November 4th in Las Vegas.
Want to fight on The Ultimate Fighter® season 13?
The show producers are looking for Middleweights and Welterweights this time around.
1. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
2. All applicants must have at least 3 PROFESSIONAL MMA fights.
3. All applicants must complete & sign the application.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO APPLY:
1. Attend the Open Call in Las Vegas on Thursday, November 4th 2010
Red Rock Resort & Casino
11011 Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89135
All applicants must arrive between 8AM – 9AM for registration.
Fighters will be required to grapple and hit pads, so please dress appropriately and bring all necessary gear. (Mouth guard, cup, hand wraps & gloves)
2. If you cannot attend the tryouts in Las Vegas, please fill out and follow the instructions on the application. All applications must be received by November 5th, 2010.
TUF™ Season 13 Application [must have Adobe PDF reader to view and print].