Weigh-ins for tomorrow night’s “UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort” take place at 7 pm ET tonight at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. UFC 126 is one of the most stacked events in recent memory and is sure to provide fireworks. Starting at the top, the night is headlined by a middleweight championship bout between Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort.
The event also features a match between fan favorites Forrest Griffin and Rich Franklin as well as two of the top up-and-coming light-heavyweights in the sport, Ryan Bader and Jon Jones. To prove the depth of the card, Japanese stars Kid Yamamoto and Michihiro Omigawa will be making their UFC debuts. Continue reading for full weigh-in results.
- Anderson Silva () vs. Vitor Belfort ()
- Forrest Griffin (205) vs. Rich Franklin (203)
- Jon Jones (206) vs. Ryan Bader (205)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha (170)
- Miguel Torres (136) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Paul Kelly (155) – airing on Spike TV
- Chad Mendes (146) vs. Michihiro Omigawa (146) – airing on Spike TV
- Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto (135) vs. Demetrious Johnson (136) – airing on Facebook
- Paul Taylor (156) vs Gabe Ruediger (155)
- Kyle Kingsbury (205) vs. Ricardo Romero (205)
- Mike Pierce (172) vs. Kenny Robertson (170)