The World Series of Fighting is set to make their debut on NBC Saturday afternoon, as WSOF 11 will air live from the Ocean Centre in Daytona, Florida. The main event features a lightweight title fight between a pair of undefeated 11-0 fighters, champion Justin Gaethje is set to defend his WSOF title against Nick Newell.
The four fight main card also features a middleweight contest between Jon Fitch and Dennis Hallman—Hallman being Fitch’s 3rd scheduled opponent on the card. Melvin Guillard is set to make his WSOF debut against Gesias Cavalcante. and rounding out the main card is a bantamweight bout Pablo Alfonso vs. Cody Bollinger.
The 16 fighters on the card took to the scale Friday to weigh-in for their respective bouts.
Melvin Guillard was the only fighter to miss the weight limit, coming in at 159.4—3.4 lbs over the allowed limit.
Full WSOF 11 Weigh-In Results:
Main Card (4 pm est, NBC)
- WSOF Lightweight title: Justin Gaethje (154.8) vs. Nick Newell (155)
- Jon Fitch (183) vs. Dennis Hallman (181.2)
- Gesias Cavalcante (155.6) vs. Melvin Guillard (159.4)*
- Pablo Alfonso (136) vs. Cody Bollinger (135)
Preliminary Card (2 pm est, WSOF.com)
- Jake Heun (205) vs. Kendrick Miree (204.8)
- 175 lb catchweight: Neiman Gracie (176) vs. Dustin Holyko (175.8)
- 175 lb catchweight: Jose Caceres (173.6) vs. Walber Brito de Barros (174.8)
- Muhammed DeReese (206.2) vs. Rashaun Spencer (200.8)
*Melvin Guillard has two hours to make the 156 lb limit