World Series of Fighting 12 takes place Saturday, August 9th at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. WSOF 12 features a main event lightweight bout between Luis Palomino and Lewis Gonzalez in a fight that will likely determine the next contender in line for Justin Gaethje’s lightweight title.
Also featured on the card is the WSOF debut of former UFC light heavyweight turned middleweight and now back to light heavyweight, Ronny Markes—who’s weight cutting issues carried with him over to his new promotion.
With 9 total fights on the card airing on NBC Sports Network, all 18 fighters took to the scale Friday to make weight. However, a good amount of them would either miss weight entirely or need a second attempt to make the weight.
Full WSOF 12 Weigh-In Results:
Main Card (10 PM EST, NBC Sports Network)
- Luis Palomino (155) vs. Lewis Gonzalez (155.4)
- Cully Butterfield (205.4) vs. Ronny Markes (206)*
- 195 lb Catchweight bout: Elvis Mutapcic (195.4) vs. Kelvin Tiller (195.8)*
- Brandon Hempleman (136) vs. Alexis Vila (134.6)
- Bryson Hansen (135) vs. Matt Sayles (135.4)
Preliminary Card (8 PM EST, WSOF.com)
- Lucas Montoya (156) vs. Jimmy Spicuzza (154.4)
- Danny Davis (169.8) vs. Jorge Lopez (171)**
- Adam Acquaviva (135.6) vs. Cody Maltais (135.8)
- Soslan Abanokov (146)* vs. Bryson Gutches (146)
*Ronny Markes, Kevin Tiller, Soslan Abanokov all missed weight on their initial attempt, but made weight on the second attempt
**Jorge Lopez needed a third attempt to successfully make the 171 lb limit