Weigh-Ins for UFC 177: Dillashaw vs. Soto are scheduled to air Friday at 7:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM PST, held at the Sleep Train Arena, the same venue that will hold the fights on Saturday evening.
Just one hour before the fighters were scheduled to take the scales, Renan Barao was forced to take a trip to the hospital due to a poor weight cut that caused him to pass out. The UFC acted quickly to find a replacement for the main event of the PPV, and in stepped bantamweight Joe Soto, who was scheduled to face Anthony Birchak on the preliminary card.
As a result of losing Henry Cejudo earlier on in the day, and now Anthony Birchak is left without a fight, UFC 177 is down to a scheduled 8-bouts on the card. All 16 fighters will be stepping on the scale to weigh-in for their bouts.
UFC 177 Weigh-In Results
Main card (10 P.M. EST, PPV)
- UFC Bantamweight Title: T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Joe Soto (135)
- Tony Ferguson (155.5) vs. Danny Castillo (156)
- Bethe Correia (135.5) vs. Shayna Baszler (135)
- Ramsey Nijem (156)* vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira (155)
- Yancy Medeiros (156)* vs. Damon Jackson (155)
Preliminary Card (8 P.M. EST, FOX Sports 1)
- Lorenz Larkin (186) vs. Derek Brunson (186)
- Ruan Potts (248) vs. Anthony Hamilton (255)
- Chris Wade (155.5) vs. Cain Carrizosa (155.5)