Bellator Season 11 kicks off on Friday, September 6th with Bellator 123: Curran vs. Pitbull 2. The card is headlined by a Bellator featherweight title rematch between champion, Pat Curran (20-5) and Season 9 featherweight tournament winner, Patricio “Pitbull” Freire (21-2).
13 total fights are scheduled for Bellator 123, including 5-fight main card and 9 preliminary bouts.
Bellator 123 will be held at the Mohegan Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut with the prelims starting at 6 P.M. ET / 3 P.M. PT, and the main card airing on Spike TV at 8 P.M. ET / 5 P.M. PT.
Weigh-Ins for the event took place Thursday afternoon with all 28 fighters on the card stepping on the weigh-in scale. And in a rare occurrence in Bellator—for the second straight event, every fighter on the card successfully made weight.
Bellator 123 Fight Card:
- Bellator Featherweight Title: Pat Curran (144.75) vs. Patricio Freire (145)
- Dustin Jacoby (203) vs. Muhammed Lawal (202.5)
- Tamdan McCrory (184) vs. Brennan Ward (186)
- Josh Burns (262.75) vs. Bobby Lashley (248)
- Cheick Kongo (238) vs. Lavar Johnson (249.75)
- Matt Bessette (146) vs. Scott Cleve (145.5)
- Brandon Fleming (136) vs. Blair Tugman (136)
- Philipe Martins (146) vs. Pete Rogers Jr. (144)
- Mark Griffin (204) vs. Mike Mucitelli (204)
- Dan Cramer (185) vs. Perry Filkins (186)
- Josh Diekmann (242) vs. Mike Wessel (253.75)
- Steve Garcia (135) vs. Kin Moy (135)
- Rico DiSciullo (135.5) vs. Marvin Maldonado (135.25)