UFC Fight Night 50: Jacare vs. Mousasi weigh-ins are scheduled to take place on Thursday at 6 P.M. ET / 3 P.M. PT at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, Connecticut. The fight night on Friday, beginning at 7 P.M. ET / 4 P.M. PT.
The main event features a rematch from 2008, between middleweights Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza (20-3, 1 NC) and Gegard Mousasi (35-4-2).
A total of 10 fights are scheduled on the card, which means 20 fighters will be stepping on to the scale to make weight for their fights to be official.
All but one fighter was able to successfully make weight on their first attempt, Charles Oliveira was the exception—coming in 4 lbs over for his featherweight bout against Nik Lentz.
UFC Fight Night 50 Fight Card:
- Ronaldo Souza (185) vs. Gegard Mousasi (186)
- Alistair Overeem (248) vs. Ben Rothwell (264)
- Derrick Lewis (264) vs. Matt Mitrione (255)
- Michael Chiesa (156) vs. Joe Lauzon(155)
- Nik Lentz (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (150)*
- John Moraga (126) vs. Justin Scoggins (126)
- Rodrigo Damm (156) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
- Chris Camozzi (186) vs. Rafael Natal (185)
- Chris Beal (135) vs. Tateki Matsuda (135)
- Chas Skelly (145) vs. Sean Soriano (145)
*Charles Oliveira has 2 hours to make the 146 lb limit
Update: Charles Oliveira will not attempt to cut the remaining weight, and will instead forfeit 20% of his purse to his opponent.