Invicta Fighting Championships is returning Saturday, September 6th—following a nine month hiatus—with Invicta FC 8: Waterson vs. Tamada. Official weigh-ins for the event is scheduled for Friday at 5 P.M. ET / 2 P.M. PT.
This event held at the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri is also Invicta FC’s debut on UFC Fight Pass, with a 10-fight card headlined by an atomweight title fight between champion, Michelle Waterson and challenger Yasuko Tamada.
A second title fight is also on the card, between Stephanie Eggink and Katja Kankaanpaa for the vacant Invicta FC Strawweight title.
A total of 20 fighters will take to the scale Friday to weigh-in for their bouts.
All but two of the fighters officially made their respective weights for their fights, the exception being Michelle Ould, who missed weight by 5.9 lbs for her flyweight bout against DeAnna Bennett. And Tonya Evinger came in heavy at 137.3 lbs for her bantamweight bout against Ediane Gomes.
Invicta FC 8: Waterson vs. Tamada Weigh-In Results:
(8 P.M. ET, UFC Fight Pass)
- Invicta FC Atomweight Title: Michelle Waterson (104.3) vs. Yasuko Tamada (103.5)
- Invicta FC Strawweight Title: Stephanie Eggink (114.7) vs. Katja Kankaanpaa (114)
- Tonya Evinger (137.3)* vs. Ediane Gomes (134.9)
- Tara LaRosa (125.6) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (124.9)
- DeAnna Bennett (125.4)vs. Michelle Ould (131.9)**
- Veronica Rothenhausler (155) vs. Charmaine Tweet (154.5)
- Irene Aldana (135.1) vs. Peggy Morgan (133.5)
- Ashley Cummins (115.7) vs. Alexa Grasso (115.2)
- Jodie Esquibel (105.9) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (105.4)
- J.J. Aldrich (115.1) vs. Delaney Owen (114.2)
*Tonya Evinger misses the bantamweight limit of 136 lbs
**Michelle Ould misses the flyweight limit of 126 lbs